The promo is open to all EastWest Credit Cardholders ("Cardholders") in good credit standing.*
The promo is valid from February 1, 2016 to January 31, 2017.
Cardholders can avail themselves of 10% discount when they shop online at Fruits in Bloom (www.fib.com.ph) using their EastWest Credit Card and the EWFIB2016.
To avail of the offer, the Cardholder must follow these steps:
- Log on to www.fib.com.ph.
- Choose desired product.
- Click "ADD TO CART" if purchasing additional products.
- Click "CART" to view Total Bill.
- To Edit quantity, click the (+) or (-) icon.
- To Remove quantity, click the (X) icon.
- To proceed to payment, click "CHECK-OUT" link.
- Enter Recipient Information and then click "PROCEED TO STEP 2" link.
- Enter Delivery Date and then click "PROCEED TO STEP 3".
- Enter Sender's Information and click "GO TO PAYMENT METHOD".
- To avail of the EastWest Promotion, click the "EASTWEST Logo/Icon" at the bottom of the page.
- To avail of the 10% discount, go to the promo box ["LESS 10% ON US!"], enter EWFIB2016
as the promocode, and press "SUBMIT". The discount will be reflected on the summary of the Cardholder's
- Once done, click "GO BACK TO CHECK-OUT PAGE".
- To pay using your EastWest Credit Card, choose "CHECK-OUT USING PAYPAL".
Note: The Cardholder will receive an email confirmation on the order.
For any concern or inquiry regarding the products or offer, Cardholders may call Fruits in Bloom at  812-0380 or mobile number  624-4119.
In case of disputes related to the promo, the decision of Fruits in Bloom and EastWest shall be conclusive in concurrence with DTI. All questions or disputes regarding the Cardholder's eligibility for the Promo shall be resolved by EastWest.
Cardholders in good credit standing are those whose accounts are not delinquent, not under investigation due to suspected fraudulent
activities, those whose EastWest Credit Cards are not reported lost or stolen and those who have not otherwise, violated any of the
Terms and Conditions Governing the Issuance and Use of EastWest Credit Cards.
Per DTI-FTB SPD Permit Nos. 5907 and 0778, Series of 2016