The promo is open to all EastWest Credit Cardholders ("Cardholders") in good credit standing.*
The promo is valid from February 1, 2017 to January 31, 2018.
Cardholders can avail themselves of 10% discount when they shop online at Fruits in Bloom (www.fib.com.ph) using their EastWest Credit Card and special promo codes.
To avail of the offer, the Cardholder must follow these steps:
- Log on to www.fib.com.ph.
- Choose desired product
- Click "CART" to view your total bill.
- To proceed to payment, click the "CHECK-OUT" link
- Enter the recipient information then click the "CONTINUE TO STEP 2" link
- Enter date of delivery and then click the "CONTINUE TO STEP 3" link
- Enter the Sender/Cardholder's information and click "GO TO PAYMENT METHOD"
- To avail of the discounts and promos for EastWest, click the EASTWEST LOGO icon at the bottom.
- To avail of the 10% discounts, go to the promo box, enter EW102017 as the promo code, and press "SUBMIT". The discount will be reflected on the summary of the Cardholder's Total Purchase.
- To avail of the free Choco Lollies, go to the promo box, enter EWVAL2017 as the promo code, and press "SUBMIT". The free item will be reflected on the summary of the Cardholder's Total Purchase.
- Once done, click "GO BACK TO CHECK-OUT PAGE".
To pay using your EastWest Credit Card, choose "CHECK-OUT USING PAYPAL".
NOTE: The Cardholder will receive an email confirmation on the order.
For any concern or inquiry regarding the products or offer, Cardholders may call Fruits in Bloom at (02) 8058264 or mobile number 0956 372 2044
In case of disputes related to the promo, the decision of Fruits in Bloom and EastWest shall be conclusive in concurrence with DTI. All questions or disputes regarding the Cardholder's eligibility for the Promo shall be resolved by EastWest.
Cardholders in good credit standing are those whose accounts are not delinquent, not under investigation due to suspected fraudulent activities, those whose EastWest Credit Cards are not reported lost or stolen and those who have not otherwise, violated any of the Terms and Conditions Governing the Issuance and Use of EastWest Credit Cards.
Per DTI-FTB Permit No. 1543, Series of 2017.